Choosing the right foundation for your skin tone can be a little difficult especially when you are not sure of your exact colour. As a matter of fact most ladies don’t know their exact shade. Here are some useful tips when you are trying to get your foundation.
- Don’t wear foundation when you go out to buy foundation-it will be much too confusing to determine your natural coloring.
- If your skin is oily go for matte foundations if it is dry then go for a luminous one.
- Look for store samples you can try on your skin before you buy the product.
- Buy a new foundation for every season. Your skin changes shade and texture from winter to summer.
- Ask the beauty technician if she can apply your foundation for you after you have purchased it so that you can pick up tips from her experience.
- Put the sample foundation on the inside of your wrist to tell which shade you need.
- Throw out foundation after 6-8 months. After this amount of time not only will the make-up develop bacteria, but it will lose pigment, separate and become less smooth in texture.