When choosing a wedding dress, it is advisable to buy or sew the dress that makes you feel most like yourself. After all, that is who he fell in love with.
So, no tension, no pressure, no anxiety. Just pick that perfect wedding dress that suits your style. There are few guides however that may help you in choosing that perfect wedding dress.
- When choosing a wedding dress, don’t schedule your appointment late in the day. It would be advisable to have an early appointment so you can get the full attention you want.
- When choosing a wedding dress, try not to get caught up in the trend of the moment, but instead focus on your personal style and what flatters you most.
- When choosing your wedding dress, just remember that the top of your wedding dress is what people will notice most. ” the majority of wedding photos that guests capture are from the wait up” says Margee Higgins.
- When going for the appointment, try and call ahead to know if you can take a few snaps for decision-making process only because camera do not lie. And also, you will get the chance to really know how the dress fits you.
- Lastly, it is important to ask lots of questions when trying on the dresses. Ask the boutique owner questions on what and what ??? Most importantly you need to have answers to questions like: Do I feel beautiful, confident, and comfortable? Can I dance in it? Am I self-conscious about any part of my body in my dress? You need to know if the dress makes you feel YOU.