Kelly Rowland’s marvel the world with her music and success story . The Destiny’s Child star goes real as she shares some of her secrets to success. She has many upcoming projects under her belt which includes launching a makeup and kid’s clothing line.
Here, Rowland gets honest with ELLE.com about success, sex, and slaying (at life).
Read her top 10 tips below
1. The right heel (or clothes) can give you power, even if it hurts just a little bit.
2. Embrace being different.
3. When discouraged, heed the words of “Bey’s mom, Tina”: “You gonna get this.”
4. Beauty is universal; makeup should be, too.
5. Because representation matters
6. Love yourself before you love (or pick) your partner.
7. Good things happen when you’re in your thirties. Like better sex.
8. Take a risk, even when it’s terrifying.
9. Find a way to “pump back into yourself.
10. And remember, women are just better at balance. Extraordinarily so, actually.
Read her full interview on Elle.com