A man died, when he realized it, he saw God coming closer with a suitcase in his hand.
– God said: Alright son its time to go.
– surprised the man responded: Now? So soon? I had a lot of plans…
– I’m sorry but its time to go.
– What do you have in that suitcase? the man asked.
– God answered: Your belongings.
– My belongings? you mean my things, my clothes, my money?
-God answered: Those things were not yours they belonged to the earth.
– Is it my memories? the man asked.
-God answered: those never belonged to you they belonged to Time
– Is it my talents?
-God answered: those were never yours they belonged to the circumstances.
– Is it my friends and family?
-God answered: I’m sorry they were never yours they belonged to the path.
– Is it my wife and son?
– God answered: They were never yours the belonged to your heart.
– Is it my body?
– God answered: that was never yours it belonged to the dust.
-Is it my soul?
God answered: No that is mine.
Full of fear, the man took the suitcase from God and opened it just to find out the suitcase was empty.
– With a tear coming down his cheek the man said: I never had anything???
-God answered: that is correct, every moment you lived were only for yours. You never lived for somebody who is not related to you in any way.
Do something for other people who cant return the favour back to you. Life is just a moment. A moment that belongs to you.
-Live your life
– Don’t forget to be happy and make others happy, as that is the only thing that matters.
– Material things and everything else that you fought for stay here.
-YOU CAN’T TAKE ANYTHING
Share this reflection with anyone you love or appreciate. Enjoy and let others Enjoy!