Choosing the perfect wedding venue as a couple on your W-Day will set the right mood for your ‘forever after’!
Wedding planner Wuramanola of Manolaluxe is back with her latest wedding vlog where she gives her best tips on choosing the wedding venue that will perfectly bring out your wedding theme.
To jazz up your wedding venue, she gave some insightful ideas that you can incorporate into reception which will dramatically transform the room for you and your wedding guests.
1. Stage – your wedding stage is the focal point for you and your husband/wife make sure you invest in a nice wedding stage
2. Drapings – drape your wedding venue if you are using a conference room in a hotel or a simple hall, draping makes your venue more intimate and beautiful
3. Mood light – super romantic and exclusive, let your guests step into a different world with super cool lighting
4. Candles – light candles if your venue allows you -fire and safety- for a very romantic feel
5. Dancefloor LED Light/ Initials – make your wedding dancefloor more colourful with LED lights or elegant and personable with your and your spouse’s initial
6. Centrepieces – invest in centrepieces, whether it be real flowers, fake flowers, chandeliers, fish bowl or a simple structure, it makes a difference and brings you venue to life
7. Cake table – make your cake table stand out, use a nice tablecloth, flowers or have it suspended
8. Sweet and dessert table – some guests have sweet tooth why not cater to their needs, also for children! it is a colourful addition to your wedding venue
9. LOVE lights/Initial lights – Super cool and personable, absolute must have!
10. Photobooth – Not mentioned in the video but a must have at your wedding! Super fun and creates memories to last a lifetime!