We all know words are powerful. And if you sure know how to say the right words at the right time to your partner, you would probably be the best person your spouse would want to talk to.
Making your partner your soulmate is achievable and realizable. In actual sense, your partner should be your soul-mate.
Talking about quotes, either romantic or the soul-mate kind of quotes, how often do you say them to your spouse? You may probably have said them during your engagement or wedding ceremony, but what happens next?
We should all learn to show how much we appreciate our spouse by saying the right words.
Here are 10 known quotes from poets, writers and thinkers who know a thing or two about love.
- ” I spent my days waiting for you, searching the crowds for your face. I stopped breathing that moment you recognized me, as you captured my soul with your gaze.”- Christy A. Martine
- “Soulmates aren’t the ones who make you happiest, no. They’re instead the ones who make you feel the most. Burning edges and scars and stars. Old pains and pangs, captivation and beauty. Strain and shadows and worry and yearning. Sweetness and madness and dreamlike surrender. They hurl you into the abyss. They taste like hope.” – Victoria Erickson
- ” I got lost in him, and it was the kind of lost that’s exactly like being found”- Claire LaZebnik
- “Finding someone you love and who loves you back is a wonderful, wonderful feeling. But finding a true soulmate is an even better feeling. A soulmate is someone who understands you like no other, loves you like no other, will be there for you forever, no matter what. They say that nothing lasts forever, but I am a firm believer in the fact that for some, love lives on even after we’re gone.” – Cecelia Ahern
- “And I would choose you in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I would find you and I would choose you.”- Kiersten White
- “There are moments, when you’re getting to know someone, when you realize something deep and buried in you is deep and buried in them, too. It feels like meeting a stranger you’ve known your whole life.”- Leah Raeder
- ” With some, we are sure our hearts must have been acquainted long before we have ever met them”. – Shakieb Orgunwall
- “I have been searching my entire life, through every crack, under every rock, flipped the entire globe upside down, searching — searching for something I’ve never seen. And in the darkest hour, I just gave up. And that’s when you found me.” – r.m. drake
- ” And you loved me like I was, and always had been, the answer. And the question did not and would never matter”. – Tyler Knott Gregson
- “You were you, and I was I; We were two before our time. I was yours before I knew, and you have always been mine too.” – Lang Leav
Source: Kelsey Borresen