The things we say matters a lot in every relationship or marriage. Men generally have ‘ego’ they would want to protect and guard at all times. And raising your man ego at all times would definitely have a positive output even from him. When he is happy, you are happy and everyone is happy. That is the Idea behind it. Shower him with praises and you will get all his attention.
Here are 10 compliments that can make your husband happy:
- I am so glad I married you: Men need to feel secure in marriage, and the fastest way to let your man know he is still the one, is to tell him outright. This is a great compliment because it can come completely out of the blue, without him having to do anything to earn it. Spontaneous compliments feel genuine and sincere.
- I love how you provide for our family: Men hold themselves to a high standard when it comes to providing, and they need you to acknowledge their efforts. Let your husband know that he doesn’t have to make millions to still make you happy.
- I am so proud of you: You’ll get far in marriage being your husband’s greatest cheerleader. In a world that continuously knocks him down, be the one to always lift him up.
- You are such a great daddy: If you have kids, praise your husband for his involvement with the family. Modern society often tells dads that they come second to mom, so let him know he’s a valuable asset to your family.
- You are so hot: Your husband needs to know you love the way he looks, even after a few years and a few extra pounds. Many men send and receive love through touch and physical intimacy, so complimenting his body is one of the fastest ways to show him love in a way he understands.
- Thank you for fixing the broken dryer: Whenever your husband plays Mr. Fix-It around the house, compliment his efforts. He needs to feel capable, especially when he’s taking care of you.
- Thank you for the help around the house: Helping out can be a little scary for the man of the house. Chances are that you have your own way of doing things and he may be afraid of messing up your system. Thank him sincerely when he helps out, regardless of whether he folds the sheets the “right” way.
- You know how to make me laugh: Let your man know that he lightens up your day and brings positive energy into your household. Even if your husband isn’t the ha-ha funny type, you can still compliment his stellar smile.
- You are so strong: The next time your husband lifts a heavy load of laundry, bat your eyelashes a little and compliment his Superman-like strength, even if you could have done the task yourself. Husbands need to know they’re good for something, and they certainly need to know they’re good for you.
- I love spending time with you: We all get caught up in the business of everyday life, so let your spouse know that you still love to simply hang out with him. After all, you’ll be his best friend and constant companion forever.